“In health, there is no disease. You do not find cancer in healthy tissue.” - Dr. Robert Morse
Are you fighting major health issues?
Or going doctor to doctor.... they can’t find
anything, the tests come back fine, but you still feel like there’s something wrong?
Maybe you’ve been on medications.... you’re a little better, but not completely, and now other issues are coming up.
Or, maybe you're in pretty good health with just
a few minor issues here and there.
Health and Nutrition “Programming”....
Health is one of our greatest assets. We each have an inherent responsibility to take care of our physical body while we’re on our journey here. It seems though, that we have given away this responsibility and want to rely on others to do it for us.
We have not been taught the simple truths and common sense about how to take care of ourselves. All we know is what we’ve been told, what someone else heard or read, what the doctors are programmed to tell us, and all usually somewhat misguided.
What we really have is food and health BELIEF SYSTEMS....
we believe what we learn in school - guides put forth by the FDA, the American Cancer Society, the American Health Association, and every other government “health” information agency (we trust they have our best interest in mind)
- we believe what we are told by the “experts” - nutritionists, doctors, pharmacists, scientists, etc. (They should know - right?)
- we also believe that we should be treated ONLY by these doctor experts for our diseases (they have licenses!)
- we believe some diseases are just circumstance or luck (there’s germs out there and sometimes they get us)
- we believe diseases are “genetic” (it just runs in our family, so I’m probably going to get it too)
- we believe what our “tribe” (ethnic culture) tells us (we’ve always eaten this way, it’s tradition!)
- we believe what we are told by our parents (our parents surely know what’s good for us!)
- we believe what we see in advertisements, on TV (I want to eat like the movie stars!), in the grocery store (it must be okay to eat something if it’s sold in the store)
- we believe what we read on the internet with everyone being an expert, or just passing on something they’ve read somewhere else, much of it being conflicting advice (is it really all about money and selling products?)
- we believe what everyone else is believing and doing (fast food, junk food, newest fad diet, fit in with the crowd!)
WHAT’S WRONG?.... If we can get all the best information from the experts, then why would we have to be concerned about how to help ourselves?... what do WE know compared to them?
Something to Ponder.... Why are we humans the only species on this planet that doesn't naturally or
instinctively know what to eat, and wants to be told?
But, you say - We are a “higher” species, more intelligent, of higher consciousness, more evolved..... so much that we think
we can make food better than Mother Nature. We cook, we process, we pasteurize, we homogenize, we irradiate, we bleach, we hydrogenate, we add flavors,
we add pretty colors, we add all kinds of chemicals for various reasons, etc., etc.
Yes, we are soooo much more intelligent than our Creator!??
Explore this article on...... “The ENERGY of FOOD”.
Think About These Statistics....
- The US ranks 26th for life expectancy compared to other countries. Yet we spend more than ANY other country on health care (disease “management”)
- More than one in 10 Americans get an MRI exam each year, a rate higher than ANY other country.
- More than three-quarters of American women receive a cervical cancer screening, a rate higher than ANY other country. But.... the US also has a below-average five-year survival rate for the disease.
- For most of the leading causes of death, mortality rates are higher in the U.S. than in comparable countries.
- The U.S. mortality rate for diseases of the circulatory system (including heart disease and stroke), is above the comparable country average.
- The U.S. comparable mortality rate for respiratory diseases is above average.
- The U.S. has a relatively high mortality rate for diseases of the nervous system (includes deaths from Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases)
- The U.S. has THE HIGHEST mortality rate among comparable countries for endocrine, nutritional and metabolic diseases (includes deaths from diabetes). Although these rates have fallen steadily the last 15 years, they still are substantially higher in the US than the average rate in comparable countries.
- The U.S. mortality rate from mental and behavioral disorders is higher than comparable counties and has been increasing (dementia makes up about 90 percent of the deaths in this category)
- The U.S. morality rate for external causes (which includes accidents, intentional self-harm, poisonings and assaults) is the HIGHEST among comparable countries.
- Researchers have looked at mortality that results from medical conditions for which there are recognized health care interventions that would be expected to prevent death. The U.S. had THE HIGHEST mortality rate for deaths amenable to health care among other countries.
Listen.... Your body is trying to tell you something!
The body has many ways to say: “Hey!... something isn’t right here, and you need to do something to correct it NOW, before it gets worse!” ....the pain, swelling, fever, aches, anxiety, inflammation, colds/flu, low energy, depression, skin problems, chronic bronchitis, fungus, etc.?
What does it mean?....
These symptoms are the body’s natural immune response to a condition that is building up. It is only trying to protect us by getting rid of toxins and acidic wastes.
What does everyone usually do when they receive one of these signals? We think we must STOP IT!, suppress it, make it go away, or we could ignore it, thinking we'll have to live with it (it’s just a part of growing old, right?) If our symptoms are more severe, we go to a doctor who is trained and knows by our symptoms exactly what name to give our condition. He’ll give you just the right drugs, chemicals, radiation or surgery to “treat” this condition. Side effects?... He also knows the right drugs to treat those too!
This seems to be what we want.... a quick simple fix to relieve and suppress our symptoms while we continue our lifestyle and eating habits as usual. Actually most doctors aren’t allowed to offer nutritional advice or admit that there is any connection between disease and food.
CAN ANYONE SEE?.... the doctors are just “treating symptoms”! Even some holistic or naturopathic doctors that use all natural supplements, vitamins, pro-biotics, etc. are still just treating diseases and symptoms.
When will we say: “What is CAUSING this condition?”
So What IS The Cause? ....
Treating symptoms NEVER addresses or cures the “cause”.
- What is CAUSING your condition to develop?
- How does the body either become weaker or regenerate itself?
- What causes our cells and tissues to fail?
- What causes symptoms and how do we reverse them?
Let’s Think a Minute...
It’s true, you are what you eat.... but.....
You are also what you can digest,
You are also what you can absorb,
You are also what you are able to utilize,
You are also what you are able to eliminate
Definition of “auto-intoxication”:
“Self-poisoning resulting from the stagnation of
waste products from metabolism, decomposed intestinal matter,
or other toxins trapped within the body.”
Acid Waste Build-Up....
As you know, the human body is perpetually exposed to an untold number of toxic chemicals and synthetic elements in today’s modern societies. These substances, if not eliminated from the body, settle in the tissues and contribute to the systemic degeneration of one’s health through the course of time.
Compounding this problem is the unhealthy and damaging dietary habits and traditions humans have developed and become accustomed to, resulting in systemic over-acidity within the body and eventually impeding the body’s innate ability to detoxify itself (from damage caused to its eliminative organs). The resulting TOXICITY and ACIDOSIS are the two root causes of the vast unprecedented decline of our health.
What if there was a way to allow Nature and the perfection of our Creator to restore health to our bodies?
What if all we had to do was....
- regenerate (using nature’s botanical HERBS)
- rebuild - eating energetically “alive” foods
A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE.....
Education - changes your perspective, changes your BELIEF system. As the late Wayne Dyer said frequently during his talks: “When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at CHANGE!”
Most people LIVE to EAT.... This is understandable.... it's just what we do.... food tastes good, satisfies cravings, it's what we do when family or friends get together, and it helps people feel good when they are depressed. With more knowledge, you will develop a different perspective of food and eating. You will look at it in a different way, making better, more informed choices.
We invite you to start thinking about EATING TO LIVE!
The alternative to “treatment-based” medicine is True Naturopathy. This is the purest form of healing; a science of Nature, used for hundreds of years by people and instinctively by all animals. It restores health and vitality to our physical, emotional and mental bodies.
Detoxification uses the science of chemistry, biochemistry, botanical science, physics, and nature’s “instinctive wisdom”. It does not “treat” a disease or remove symptoms. It doesn’t even need to put a “name” to a disease or condition.
It is Simple, It Makes Sense, It Works!....
Your body has the amazing ability to heal itself, and “energy” is at the core of this healing.
“Energy” or the “Destruction of Energy” results directly from what we eat, drink, breathe, put on our skin, and from what we think (positive/negative thoughts) and feel (suppressed/repressed emotions; stress, etc.). We are either building health and vitality, or destroying, causing sickness and weakness.
Although your body is a magnificent and complicated machine, keeping it healthy is really very simple, yet we spend such a large portion of our time and money trying to achieve it. There is no magic or mystery to health or disease. Disease is a natural process.
Dr. Robert Morse....
We practice and promote the work of Dr. Robert Morse (a renowned naturopathic healer). His successes with chronic and degenerative issues have been recognized worldwide. His expansive knowledge and experience is founded upon more than 45 years of working with many thousands of people from all over the world, helping them with only food and herbs to detoxify, regenerate and rebuild their health.
Dr. Morse’s background as a biochemist has contributed to his unique understanding as a naturopathic healer. He has been able to break down complex matters concerning health into easier to understand concepts, offering a perspective on health and vitality that makes things finally fall into place, for many people, on a comprehensive level.
Educational Videos.... In late March of 2011, Dr. Morse and his staff launched a YouTube channel through which he could openly share his experiences and teachings of the science and art of detoxification, and he has continued to record educational videos (now totaling several hundred hours of footage) ever since. The videos are available to everyone free of charge.
His videos, literature, and detoxification seminars, have spawned a growing number of healers, or “detoxification specialists”, as well as a vast following of curious but also suffering people seeking help and guidance in order to find their remedy. There is a huge following and support group community on his facebook page.
For more information on Dr. Robert Morse, N.D. and his work, you may go to his website, Dr. Morse's Herbal Health Club.
Dr. Morse defines “detoxification” as:
“The process of cleansing and alkalizing the body. The removing of obstructions
(e.g., acids, mucus, parasites, chemicals, minerals, metals, thoughts and emotions)
that block energy and the proper function of cells and the individual.
A necessary requirement in returning to vibrant health.”
Dr. Morse defines “regeneration” as:
“Rebuilding and strengthening the body. Requires an
alkaline medium with electrically ‘alive’ nutrients.“
True detoxification, as a science, is based upon the laws and understanding of physics, chemistry, biochemistry, anatomy & physiology, and, within our core approach, also botanical science.
It is a journey of learning, self-exploration, letting go of fear and concealed emotions, overcoming non-beneficial habits and beliefs, passing through phases of significant eliminations (“healing crises” events) and incorporating other therapies to assist with the unique health challenges one is facing. Detoxification doesn’t happen in just a week or two. Sometimes depending on the severity of chronic or degenerative conditions, it can take months or years to restore and rebuild health.
Detoxification is an art....
It is an art because one must learn how to detoxify with balance. Knowing when to proceed more aggressively and knowing when to slow down and take a temporary break. For many, it can be a bumpy ride. But no ride is more worthwhile than this one; and even if you quit the ride you are more than likely to return sooner or later.
True Naturopathy (regenerative detoxification), as taught and practiced by Dr. Morse, is a two-fold course of action with the aim of minimizing or (preferably) completely eradicating illness through restoration of health, dynamic energy and vitality:
1. The alkalizing, energizing and detoxifying phase.
2. The regeneration and rebuilding phase.
Detoxification Foods.... To initiate the process, we must first recognize what type of diet will allow the most effective cellular detoxification. Through extensive research, observation, common sense and many years of clinical work, Dr. Morse came to realize and witness that a diet of fresh, raw fruits and leafy green vegetables are the NUMBER ONE KEY to a high level of healing and regeneration. Coupling this type of raw food diet with tissue-specific cellular botanicals (organic or wildcrafted HERBS), Dr. Morse was able to kick things up a whole other notch thus achieving tremendous success as a result.
Key Factors..... As you read his material and listen to his videos, you will realize that the combination of several KEY factors separate him from most other great practitioners, naturopaths and healers of the past and present:
His unshakeable focus on the body’s great lymphatic system.
- Uncovering and understanding the connection between the kidneys/adrenals and the lymphatic system.
- Removing the concept of “diseases’ and instead identifying, understanding, and addressing the root CAUSE of health problems versus “treating symptoms”.
- Addressing the build-up of cellular acidic wastes and the need to alkalize the body
- Revealing the connection between the glandular system and the body’s symptoms
- Cleansing the gastro-intestinal tract
- Understanding the role of the parasite kingdom in our bodies
- Utilizing the science and practice of iridology to identify and pinpoint significant weaknesses (Dr. Morse and Dr. Bernard Jensen (a pioneer of American iridology; now deceased) were close personal friends).
- Incorporating spirituality into his practice.
- The advantage of using Nature’s botanical HERBS in a detoxification program. Herbs will greatly assist your body in addressing cellular weakness, moving the lymph system, cleansing the gastro-intestinal tract, and supporting the glandular system. There are specific and powerful herbs used to cleanse, strengthen and regenerate each of the organs, tissues and glands.
- The energy of “electrical” and “alive” raw organic fruits
- Consistently recognizing the importance of keeping things SIMPLE versus getting caught and trapped in theories and hyper-intellectualism.
- Recognizing that every individual is at their own unique level and degree of health, awareness and consciousness.
During the Detoxification Phase....
In his healing practice, Dr. Morse emphasizes: RAW FRUIT as the number ONE most important food source for detoxification and regeneration, HERBAL BOTANICALS to vastly amplify the level of healing achievable, and RAW VEGETABLES.
Supportive tools may include raw Bovine Glandulars to help rebuild and strengthen chronically weakened or degenerative organs and endocrine glands.
During the detoxification phase, ALL persons are encouraged to completely STOP the intake of:
- All dairy products (milk, yogurt, cheese, ice cream, milk chocolate, sour creme, etc.)
- Meat, poultry and fish
- Grains, nuts, seeds, legumes, eggs and starchy foods (rice, pasta, potatoes, breads, rye, etc.)
- Fermented foods (kefir, kombucha, kimchi, miso, sauerkraut, soy sauce, tempeh).
Depending on the circumstances of each individual case, the health programs will leave room for dietary transitioning, allowing the person to progress toward a higher level of detoxification at their own pace.
After the Detoxification process....
Dr. Morse does not dictate what people should eat once they’ve achieved a level of health that they’re satisfied with. His focus is informing you of what it takes to detoxify properly and on educating you as to why you lost (or never had) a robust level of health to begin with. It is then completely up to the individual to decide how they wish to proceed with their diet afterward. Interestingly, most people decide to continue a high raw diet.
“There are no incurable diseases, only incurable people.” - Dr. John Christopher (Herbalist)
Where to Start?....
The above information is a simplified summary. Here at Earth Song Farm, we offer FREE consultations, FREE group presentations, and minimal charges for IRIS ANALYSIS and our HERBAL TINCTURES. We are not about selling products and making money. Our goal... help people understand and take back their health.
This is important life-saving information and once you understand regenerative detoxification and how the lymph system really works, you will know more than most doctors and health professionals. We offer our help and assistance with your journey to vibrant health.
Make an appointment for a Consultation or an Iris Analysis (330-948-2672)
- Begin by watching a you-tube video by Dr. Robert Morse called “The Great Lymphatic System”
- Explore this article on...... “The ENERGY of FOOD”.
- Schedule a “Health Assessment” and learn what your body is trying to tell you.
- Get Dr. Morse's book - “The Detox Miracle Sourcebook”
- Start including more organic raw fruits and vegetables in your diet.
Allow yourself the time and self-discipline to become alive again through regenerative detoxification!
This will be one of the greatest things you can do for yourself, your family and the generations to come.